Bug Away All Natural Bug Spray
Keep Bugs Away! All Natural Bug Away made with 100% Certified Organic and Natural Ingredients.
Use our Bug Away Products with chemical-free confidence.
Naturally keep bugs away from your family and pets with the safe and effective power of 100% Certified Organic essential oils. Free of chemicals, propellants, artificial perfumes or neurotoxins, this invigorating natural spray is light and non greasy.
Bug Away naturally shoos Bugs Away!
Keep Mosquitos and Lyme Disease-carrying Ticks away from your kids this summer!
Bug Away Herbal Insect Deterrent Spray and Lotion Stick can be used on:
- People of all ages
- Farm Animals
- 2 fl. oz. spray bottle (TSA approved for airline travel carry on)
- 4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- 16 fl. oz. refill bottle
Bug Away Spray Ingredients: All Essential Oils are 100% Certified Organic.
Essential Oils of Cedarwood, Citronella, Eucalyptus, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon and Tea Tree in Distilled Water
- Can be sprayed directly on skin
- Spray on socks, boots and clothes before hiking or spending time outdoors
- Spray on strollers, screen doors and tents for added coverage
- All natural products need to be reapplied more often then comparative chemical products
Does Not Contain: parabens, perfumes, petroleums, chemical perfumes
- 2 fl. oz. Bug Away spray bottle (TSA approved for airline travel carry on)
- 4 fl. oz. Bug Away spray bottle
- 16 fl. oz. Bug Away refill bottle
- Bug Away Lotion Stick 2.25 oz.
- Bug Away Suds & Scrub Castile Soap Bar (with or without Loofah)
- Bug Away Starter Pack: 4 fl. oz. spray bottle and 16 fl. oz. refill bottle
- Bug Away Family Bundle: 4 fl. oz. spray bottle, 16 fl. oz. refill bottle and Lotion Stick 2.5 oz.
- Trigger Sprayer for 16 fl. oz. refill bottle with trigger lock for ease when traveling
If you have any questions or concerns, please email or call us. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Three Sisters Herbals LLC products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements are not meant to replace the advice of a healthcare professional nor your own research.
* Do not spray in face. Avoid contact with eyes.