Have a mom and pop shop? Are you a proud brick and mortar owner??
First, congratulations! Owning a small business is tough but rewarding, you're doing a great job!
At TSH we totally love our wholesale customers. We get excited about each and every account. We take the time to get to know you. We help promote your shops on social media. We recommend your shops to our customers who contact us. We personally deliver your first order and help you get your display set up*. We just love you guys.
Why would we do all this?
Because wholesale accounts comprise over half of our business!
Yes, yes it is true. This has been the natural evolution of TSH, local shops are our backbone, so we make sure you all are treated well....our way of saying thanks and hoping both of our businesses continue to thrive.
What does carrying TSH products mean for your shop:
- Free local delivery within our delivery area*
- Free professionally designed display boxes and POP displays
- Your first product testers are always free
- Floor self-standing retail displays are available
- Multiple payment options: CC via phone or SSL invoice, check and 60 day invoicing and Payapl invoicing
- Sharing the love on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- A link on our Local Retailers website page
I'm Kim, the Owner/Creator behind TSH. I look forward to hearing from you. Doing business together means that we can BOTH build our dreams. It also means every time a customer purchases a TSH product in your shop, they are supporting BOTH our dreams, and putting money into the local community. It is a win for everyone!
Please feel free to give me a call 845-475-5631, or email at email@example.com
* Within a reasonable distance to TSH's headquarters in Hyde Park, NY.
Hudson Valley Women in Business