Sparrow's Nest Magic Salve Fundraiser
Three Sisters Herbals is named in honor of the owner's mother,
who passed after losing her battle with Cancer.
Magic Salve “Fundraiser” to benefit the Sparrow’s Nest.
Your $5 Donation Gifts a
$15.75 valued Magic Salve to
Sparrow's Nest provides meals for families who are battling Cancer.
Working with Three Sisters Herbals and the power of your donations,
we give a little all natural, moisturizing skin care relief to cancer patients.
TSH will take that $5 and donate
$15.75 valued Magic Salve 2 oz. tub to
Why Magic Salve:
- It's all natural formula soothes skin stressed from chemo and radiation.
- Natural moisturizer soaks into dry skin without irritating harmful chemicals
- Unbleached beeswax lets skin breath, allowing toxins to off-gas
- It's handcrafted with lots of LOVE
How to Donate:
TSH's website: Just click on the "Add to Cart" button on this page, so easy, right?? Shipping will not be charged, simply pay for your order like normal.
About Sparrow’s Nest:
• The charity cooks and delivers two trays of food each week to the families of caregivers who reside within a 20 mile radius of the Sparrow’s Nest kitchen in Hopewell Junction, NY
• They cook for families with children 18 years and younger living in a household of a caregivers who are undergoing chemotherapy, radiation or surgery due to any type of cancer diagnosis
• All food is prepared in a Health Department Approved kitchen
• Since the Charity’s inception in 2012, the number of people who have received meals from the
Sparrow’s Nest has doubled each year
• Magic Salves donated from our fundraiser will be given to these families and also distributed in local HV Cancer Centers by the Sparrow’s Nest
To learn more, visit their website: www.sparrowsnestcharity.org
From TSH’s Owner/Creator:
I truly believe in helping the local community. We know from experience how the thoughtfulness of others can give you hope, renew your spirit and offer a chance for much needed rest. When my mother was battling cancer, her church formed a support network that provided us meals. Overwhelmed and tired, our family was grateful beyond measure for those nights we had meals brought to the home. Magic Salve Fundraiser is a way to give back some of the support that has touched my life.