Surprising Uses for Bug Away Spray
Posted on June 12 2019
Over the years, my family and I have used our Bug Away Spray in some creative ways as an effort to ward off the pesky insects that we encounter and use a product that we know is safe for Mother Earth.
I've shared these tips with numerous customers and friends and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. It made me want to share it will all of you!
Surprise USes for Bug Away:
- Spray in screen door at nightfall. As the screen door gets opened and closed, the smell of the Bug Away will be propelled through the air. Bugs don't like it and they won't want to try to fly into your house. The result: Fewer bugs in your house at the end of the night
- Spray your tent doors. Same idea as the screen door. You can also spray the outside of your tent to keep creepy crawlies away while you're sleeping
- Your Dog!! Furry pals deserve organic pest control too. Totally safe for dogs and an effective method for deterring ticks. Must be sprayed daily.
- Diffuser. Having an outdoor party? Put a little Bug Away in your favorite aromatherapy diffuser, place outside and safely deter mosquitoes and more.
This can replace citronella candles.
- Spray underneath your picnic or patio table to deter ant from crawling up to snack on your feast.
- Picnic on a blanket? Spray the blanket and the surrounding grass to keep unwanted visitors from joining you.
You may be asking yourself why do we use an organic product on our tents or screen doors? The answer is simple. We are still breathing it in when the screen door opens and closes.
In-home air pollution from chemical fragrances and other airborne pollutants is a leading cause of COPD and asthma. Being mindful about not putting chemicals on our skin is sold short if you're using a harsh chemical or known carcinogen other places.
Do you have a clever way you've been using Bug Away?
Let us know and we'll add it to the list!
About: Kim is a momma, wife and small business owner.
She lives with her family in Duchess County, NY, where she enjoys her rescue dog, bunnies, hamsters and chickens. And her daughters cat... Grand Kitty.
Her family loves camping, gardening, hiking, geocaching, and all things Boy Scouting.
She is the owner/creator of Three Sisters Herbals, LLC., which she affectionately calls “her other baby”.
TSH is the same age as her youngest human baby, and they are all growing up together.
Follow US, Like US!
Click on Envelope icon to Subscribe to our mailing list.