Pucker up for Dry Skin Prevention
Posted on April 20 2018
Now, don't hate me when I say this, but I never have dry lips.
Follow this simple and easy steps and you'll have chronically kissbale lips too!
- Apply lip balm BEFORE you go outside
- Drink enough water (Click here for intake recommendation)
- Apply lip balm after drinking your water
- Apply lip balm before exercising
- Apply lip balm before going to sleep
- Apply lip balm after eating
Do I spend half my day applying lip balm? Maybe.
But prevention is the name of the game here.
About: Kim is a momma, wife and small business owner.
She lives with her family in Duchess County, NY, where she enjoys her rescue dog, bunnies and chickens.
Her family loves camping, hiking, geocaching, and all things Cub and Boy Scouting.
She is the owner/creator of Three Sisters Herbals, LLC., which she affectionately calls “her other baby”.
TSH is the same age as her youngest human baby, and they are all growing up together.
Follow US, Like US!
Click on Envelope icon to Subscribe to our mailing list.